Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wedding "somethings"

I'm really excited that my wedding is 9 days away.

Last night, my mom and I went through her jewelry box to figure out all my "somethings" for the wedding. It was such a fun experience learning about where each trinket come from. I want her to pull out her wedding photos so we can do that together too.

Here are my "somethings" for the big days:

Something old: my grandmother's wedding band worn on my right hand
Something new: my wedding dress
Something borrowed: my mom's pearls
Something blue: my crazy blue shoes!

I think that this day will be full of beauty, love, and happiness. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Inka said...

i hope your day will be perfect. those are lovely "somethings". :)
i found you thru freckled nest and i just wanted to thank you for the comment about my owl earrings. if you´re interested, there´s free shipping on my etsy this weekend. :)